In 2005 the majority of reviews, photographs and records of the career of Paul Suttman (and the artists he knew in the US and Europe) were acquired by the Archives of American Art of the Smithsonian Institution in Washington, DC.
Catalogs of recent exhibitions:
- Paul Suttman, the Master-pieces, 1981-1991, Philippe Staib Gallery, New York, 1991.
- Paul Suttman, Encounters in Bronze, University of New Mexico Art Museum, Albuquerque, New Mexico, 1996.
Recent references in:
- Valerie J. Fletcher, A Garden for Art: Outdoor Sculpture at the Hirshhorn Museum, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC, 1998.
- Liza Kirwin, More Than Words: Illustrated Letters from the Smithsonan's Archives of American Art, Princeton Architectural Press, 2005.
Letter to Red Grooms and Mimi Gross, outside Florence, Italy, 1963
- Anna F. Burgess, ed., Seven Bridges Collection: The First Fifteen Years, 1993-2008, Seven Bridges Foundation, Greenwich, CT, 2009.
- Antonella Serafini, Massimo Del Chiaro; L’arte del bronzo (1949-2009), Edizioni Monte Altissimo, Pietrasanta (LU), 2009.